The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Social Network Updates Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am in need of a system whereby I know when and where to update company social network postings. These would include Facebook page, Twitter, company blog, and event listings (hmm, I wonder if we still need that page–what are your thoughts?).

The idea is presently to update Twitter daily during the work week.

Facebook gets updated with events (sales, hiring, programs), links to our partner sites, and whatever else comes up (suggestions are always appreciated). Facebook gets updated less often: weekly at the most but no less than monthly.

The company blog is new to us. Company executives have the opportunity to post here. It won't be used on a daily basis as far as we can see but hopefully weekly or bi-weekly (Maybe this is where we can post events. What do you think?)

We also maintain coupons on search sites and they have to be updated from time to time (but perhaps that is not inclusive of this requirement).

As more than one person has, or will have access to update accounts/postings there are rules. Again, I don't know if they are to be included in the OmniFocus action. What I am looking for is an efficient way to set this up so that I know when to do these things and/or remind another person to do them. Can you think of a way and post your idea?