The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Mark Reviewed"? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When you review a project and click "mark reviewed", what changes in the display?

I can't tell whether a project has been reviewed or not when I look in "project" perspetive

Nothing changes unless you are grouping or sorting by review date. My recommendation is to group by review date, then march through your projects until you get to the groups that have a future review date. Each time you click the button (or press the keyboard shortcut) the current project is marked reviewed and shuffled to the appropriate spot in the list for its next review, and the selection advances to the next project to be reviewed.