The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

show only projects due for review Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I can’t think of way to display ONLY projects due or overdue for review.

Of course it’s easy to sort by next review, collapse all, and then only expand the categories “due last week” and “due yesterday” and “due today.” But it would be more pleasingly minimalistic if I could just see a flat, ungrouped list of currently due-for-review projects.

Anyone know if there’s a way to do this?

I don't think there's currently a way to do this. The best you can do is save a review perspective with the undesired groupings collapsed, leaving only the "Review Today" group open. That's what I do and I've been satisfied with it.

As an aside, the Omni Group mentioned a while back that they were considering adding smart folders. Maybe that feature would allow you more flexibility in what is (and is not) displayed in your perspectives. It might also provide a solution for the people yearning for a "due today or flagged items" perspective.

-Dennis

Thanks, Dennis. If you don’t know how to do it, and with no other replies in the last day, it probably can’t be done! A mild shame. But I agree, it’s pretty much good enough just to save it as a perspective with the future ones collapsed. I actually didn’t realize until trying it after posting yesterday (funny how that works — ask a question, answer it yourself five minutes later) that perspectives can remember the collapse/expand state of the categories.