The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Can someone send me the download? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm sitting here crying my heart out tonight because I went to the AMAZING presentation in NYC tonight, heard Merlin, Ken, and Ethan promise that the alpha was available, and came home to find out that it can't be downloaded. Just rubbing salt in the wound that something like 90% of the audience said they already had it (show of hands). :-( Guess I'll have to make do with iGTD for now. Free beer for anyone who sends me the download!

Omni specifically ask us not to distribute the builds, sorry.

Have you gone to the OF mailing list page and signed up? If you do you should get an invite to the alpha program in due course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_f View Post
If you do you should get an invite to the alpha program in due course.
Santra,

The wait shouldn't be very long.

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showpost...5&postcount=15

Thanks, everyone! A little sympathy goes a long way, and the prospect that I might get an email from them is even better. I did get on the mailing list last night, so we'll see.

--Sandy Santra

Just got an email from Joel at Omni saying I should get an invite by tonight. YAY!!!

I finally got the download last night. Had to work a 12-hour day today, but spent every spare minute learning OmniFocus.

I want to thank Joel and Michaela for working so hard to get me the download link last night.

I am VERY VERY happy with this program. I've been using to-do and PIM programs for over ten years, all the way back to EccoPro, and of course InfoSelect, LifeBalance, Bonsai for years, so it's a TOTAL thrill to get my hands on OmniFocus. I think the interface is phenomenal. I've already dumped all my tasks from iGTD into OF and am diving right in.

Thanks everyone for helping get me started! And especially to Merlin, Ken, and Ethan and Tekserve for the NYC demo last week!

--Sandy Santra