The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Moving stuff is a mess Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Absolutely not the drag and drop desktop experience I was hoping for.

Went a full day not knowing how in the world to re-order stuff in the sidebar. Read on the forum I had to hit the settings cog and "Edit Sidebar". Totally different behavior than the Action view (I.e. Click and hold). Totally different than how you move a Project (Move button in edit view)

Got totally confused why I couldn't see the Edit Sidebar option, then realized it only shows up when you hold it in portrait orientation.. Bug sent.

Clicking a project, bringing up edit view and then hitting Move gives me different options than I expected. I hit Move on an Action in a Single item list and the options it brought up for nesting that Action under another Action was total nonsense to me. I tried to make sense of it, but it felt random. Im pretty sure it even showed options outside my single action list.

I had left some unorganized stuff laying around that good screwed up using the iphone version cause I wanted to use OF iPad to reorder them. At first go, I'm not liking how disjointed it is.

I'm hoping this is something to be smoothed out in future releases. It ( Moving items) feels very unpolished for $40. I have desktop expectations since I spent $40 on the desktop SW.