The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Auto Flagging Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm sure someone told me I can set up OmniFocus so it auto flags tasks that are due today?

For example, when I click my "Today" list, I either need one of two things to happen:
1) OmniFocus shows me all tasks I flagged AND the ones with a due date of today.
2) OmniFocus shows all the items I manually flagged, and auto flags those with a due date of today.

The 2nd one is more preferable, is it doable?

Thanks.

EDIT - I managed to get the Today view working once I switched it to Context mode, and it now shows Due tasks and Flagged ones. But it also shows unflagged tasks that are due tomorrow. I don't want this :/ I only want tasks shown under the Today list that I have flagged or have a due date of TODAY.

EDIT2 - It seems to be working now?! Not sure what I did. So my only question now is can you set up Auto Flagging?

Last edited by jackfranklin; 2009-08-29 at 03:07 AM..

You would need a script to do the flagging. I don't recall if one has been posted, but you can head over to the OmniFocus Extras forum to look.

Curt