The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Assign time to group instead of individual tasks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi there, I am trying out the trial version, and I was wondering if there was a way to assign the times to a group as opposed to the individual tasks within the group. I find that sometimes certain groups of tasks are many smaller tasks, and there is no need to enter 10 minute intervals, etc.

I like to get quite verbose in detail at times with sub tasks, etc.

Thank you.