The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How to handle with more then "2 contexts"? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello

First of all, I'm also happy with the iPad version of Omnifocus.

Now, I have a question to the handling with contexts.
Some actions are to accomplish at different places and they also are in context with a special person. How can I do it, that I find my actions through the map view, but at the other hand when I will looking for actions with this special person? Unfortunately I can't assign two contexts to one action?

Regards
Hermann