The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to set tool size info to pixels rather than inches? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I'm drawing a box, I would like to see the measurement in pixels rather than inches. How do I change this?

I figured it out, after awhile. :)

It's in the Canvas Inspector - you can change the ruler units and that will change the units when you draw.

I must admit it isn't very intuitive, and you have to set it for each canvas. Photoshop just lets you change unit in preferences.

If you want anything as the default in OmniGraffle, create a new template with the desired settings, and make that template the default one used by the programme.