The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Invisible" Items in Planning View? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I've just moved 11 Actions out of a Folder - and into a Project while in Planning View.

The Folder appears empty and there is no "View" setting active.

When attempting to delete the apparently empty folder, I get the following warning - "If you delete the selected items, the following hidden items will also be deleted.

5 Projects
2 Actions"

I'm don't understand which projects or actions OF is referring to, nor how to proceed.

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

~Kidtreo

Be sure your view bar is set to show "All Projects" in the first menu (above the sidebar). Furthermore, you can set your view bar to also show items with "Any Status" in the third menu from the right. So it should look something like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.jpg
Views:	500
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	724

Hope that helps.

-Dennis