The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Link from one project to another? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am a law student and I’m getting a TON of use out of OmniOutliner Pro. What would be really handy would be if I could link from one project to another. For example, I might be briefing a case on contributory negligence, so it would be really helpful to hyperlink to my class notes on the discussion of the subject.

I didn’t find a way to do this in the documentation. If it’s already a feature, I would be very grateful for some guidance on how to accomplish this feat. Otherwise, I would love to see this feature in subsequent versions.

The best you can do right now is add an alias to the other file. This is a feature being considered for version 4 though.