The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Missing Keyboard Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OK so this is embarrassing.

I downloaded the trial of the mac software, decided that this was the way to go and bought the iphone app. Setup sync and everything came across just fine.

Trouble is... when I goto to the Inbox and press '+' the screen comes up allowing me to set the project, context etc. but I cannot for the life of me work out how to bring up the keyboard to let me type anything. I have clicked the '>' at the top which takes me to the 'Title & Note' screen but still no way to type anything.

Can anybody help me ?!?!...

When I wrote the original post, my iphone was plugged in to the mains. When I unplugged it to have another go, I opened up the software and it all worked perfectly.

Hmmm.... These forums really work :-)