The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Do you use the stalled project filter in your workflow?
Yes. Every Day. 1 5.00%
Yes. Once a week. 5 25.00%
Yes. Occasionally. 3 15.00%
No. I know about it but don't use it in my workflow. 6 30.00%
No. I never knew it existed. 6 30.00%
If Yes: I use it to keep tabs on projects, but don't usually change project/actions from it. 1 5.00%
If Yes: I sometimes change projects/actions from using this filter. 2 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Difference between Pending & Stalled? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ext555 View Post
Did this change in recent sneaky peeks ? my projects without actions aren't showing in stalled anymore ? only projects with children with future start dates seem to be showing now .
I'm seeing the same behavior with this sneaky peek (build 132715). It looks like only projects with children that have future start dates are showing up as stalled. None of my projects with zero children are showing up as stalled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ext555 View Post
Did this change in recent sneaky peeks ? my projects without actions aren't showing in stalled anymore ? only projects with children with future start dates seem to be showing now .
Ext555, you're correct; this has changed in the sneaky peek builds. Because projects can appear in Context view, an empty project is considered actionable and thus doesn't appear in the Stalled filter.

The changes are discussed over in this thread, if that helps.