The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

anything happening with Omni Outliner 4.00 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Sorry there hasn't been many updates about this on the forums. We are hard at work on OmniOutliner 4 and getting iCloud support in it and the iPad edition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekM View Post
Sorry there hasn't been many updates about this on the forums. We are hard at work on OmniOutliner 4 and getting iCloud support in it and the iPad edition.
Thanks, Derek. I am sure OO4 will be wonderful -- I will be happy if the only thing you introduce is iCloud support.

Although, come to think of it ... if there is such a thing as a simplified "checklist" mode or something that lets you create and export simple checklists, then that might be a plus.

I hope to receive a mail when OO4.0 is ready to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggirton View Post

I hope to receive a mail when OO4.0 is ready to go.
They'll be interrupting national TV broadcasts with the announcement :-)

How about projecting the OO icon on a cloud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psidnell View Post
Given their location, that might work :-)

Been waiting a loooooooooong time for 4.0. I posted in 2006 asking about it (not a typo).

Will 2012 be the year? (A 2011 release is simply too much to hope for)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredH View Post
Been waiting a loooooooooong time for 4.0. I posted in 2006 asking about it (not a typo).

Will 2012 be the year? (A 2011 release is simply too much to hope for)
It is only your personal constant nagging that keeps them working on it and for that, Sir, I thank you :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psidnell View Post
I like this idea, it has kind of a superhero feel to it, matches the iCloud idea, and has a much better chance of informing me than the TV broadcast idea mentioned earlier. Perhaps a portable pico-projector?