The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Will you look the screenshots? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When it will be finally appear on the AppStore, will you take a look at the screenshots or immediately tap on th "Buy app" button* and compulsively scream "Go! Go!" while looking at that terribly slow progress bar?

Bye,
Francesco

* if the cost will be within you budget

I will look at the screen shots, but I will probably buy regardless.

I am so impressed with omnigraffle, I will be hard pressed to be disappointed in omnifocus for Ipad.

I use the desktop and iPhone app daily.

Not to put omnigroup on the spot, but I think this app will change how I use my Ipad. Very excited. Apple should be as well.

Sorry, but screenshots don't matter to me. OmniFocus is something so important, so a part of what I do day in and day out, that just having it NOT be a 2X iPhone app is worth some money.

I expect it to be somewhere between the desktop and iPhone in terms of functionality and my guess is that OmniGroup is selling it as a standalone app, so no need for the desktop, thus it will be priced like a standalone app.

I think their model is, that while all three work together great (Desktop, iPhone, iPad) if you have OF for one, two or three of them it will work. So some people might only have desktop and iPad or iPhone and iPad or just iPad.

BZ

I'm not good at budgets. I will buy it at whatever it costs. That being said, if it's >$80, the desktop Mac price, I will have to stop and think: Has Ken Case gone insane? Will anybody else buy it? What happened?

On a similar note, re: screen shots, I don't think that the screen shots could look bad enough for me to not buy it. Even if I thought, "Wow, I can't believe that is going to work", I would simply *have* to try it for myself to see. OmniGroup hasn't let me down yet, and I've got all their apps.

I'll look at the cost first, then the screenshots. I'm looking forward to doing my weekly review with this. :)

Nah, just the price for the few milliseconds It takes to move my finger onto the buy button.

I'll probably look at the price first then take a quick glance at the screenshots - while the app is downloading of course. :)

I'll tap the buy button first and then will check the screenshots while waiting the download end haha

My first view will be when I open it, no sneak previews. just buy and then go about getting things done.