The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF iPad app submitted to Apple! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgecko View Post
perhaps omni could have been a little more clear on this point. apparently all those time any of us spent checking for the new app in the app store was a waste of time, since omni still had to "push the button" once apple approved the app. obviously omni does not have control over apple's review time. but for any of you compulsive app store lurkers, you've been wasting time.
Nah, I haven't been wasting any time — writing my shell script that checks for me might have been the most productive 10 minutes I've spent all week :)

Even if you are on Omni's notification email list, there's no guarantee that you're going to get the email within seconds of their sending it, either.

Hey Palmer, are you able to add an item to OF iPad via bmark?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
So, no, it won't go live on the App Store until we push that button, and when we do that we'll let everyone know.
You tease us. [mutter-under-breath] sadists. [/m-u-b]

In the words of Dr. Forrester,

"Push the button, Frank"!!!

:)

Two more apps in Productivity were recently approved. That makes three approved apps today, one at midnight and two within the last hour or two...

Unless we know when they were submitted, I'm at a loss to understand how that helps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by propofol View Post
Unless we know when they were submitted, I'm at a loss to understand how that helps?
It probably doesn't help. But a bunch of reviewed apps showing up might mean that OF is also there and awaiting the big red button.

Blog back up for posting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgecko View Post
perhaps omni could have been a little more clear on this point. apparently all those time any of us spent checking for the new app in the app store was a waste of time, since omni still had to "push the button" once apple approved the app. obviously omni does not have control over apple's review time. but for any of you compulsive app store lurkers, you've been wasting time.
It may have been "wasting time"......BUT.. part of it has been enjoyable - you know...that feeling of "anticipation" you get every time you stop for a quick "check" (and multiply that "feeling" several times over). Yeah..you crash and burn when you find it's not there... but, oh, that "anticipation" when you "first" begin!! :D:D