The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraphSketcher > OmniGraphSketcher General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bar Graphs: How to? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How do I draw bar graphs in OGS?

I need to do something like the attached figure.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mat_bar.png
Views:	697
Size:	2.8 KB
ID:	1963  

Have you watched the introductory videos here? http://www.omnigroup.com/products/om...etcher/videos/

They don't cover bar graphs in the videos, but you'll need most of the rest of the information. To make a bar graph like the one in your example, I would use the draw tool, double-clicking at the top of each bar I wanted to create, after setting the data point type to the bar graph type in the Style inspector and adjusting the width to taste. I made the following graph quite rapidly by turning on the Transparent Window feature (under the View menu) and putting the OGS window over the web page showing your example, adjusting the axes and size accordingly, then double-clicking the various data points, doing all the blue, then all the green, then all the brown, going from left to right. Then I went to the Data Points inspector and adjusted the X values to be x.75, x.0, or x.25, to make the bars a bit neater.