The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

quick help needed: change font in utility drawer? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I'm afraid the answer is going to be "no," but I've searched these forums and google'd to distraction: is there a way to increase the (font) size of the text in the drawer? I am dying trying to see my outline on my 24" monitor. But I'm making an outline for an exam and couldn't possibly use any other program, in significant part because I can see a customized large-scale outline in the drawer while hoisting... :) Thanks, and sorry if I missed the answer somewhere!

Lindsey