The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Links in gmail open new tab but OW doesn’t switch to that new tab Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I know that this is an easy fix but cant for the life of me find the answer online. When I click on a URL link in gmail, the tab with the link opens but OW doesn’t switch focus to that tabbed link. I tried playing around with the tab preferences and this didn’t seem to make a difference. Interestingly it is only gmail (not even gdocs) that this seems to happen in. Thanks in advance and viva OW!!!

Mike

Last edited by mihnat; 2012-06-14 at 04:42 AM..

Actually sometimes the same happens with same browsers opened twice or thrice. Then the only solution to get OW access back is to close the browser completely and then restart it one by one.