The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

GTD: OmniFocus as Reference Library Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Thanks for bringing up Curio to my attention.

I agree that Novamind does take some getting used to. It still has some rough edges but does show potential.

For some other project planning, I tend to use Circus Ponies Notebook because I have the Mac desktop edition and the iPad edition. It can sync documents via Dropbox. It has rudimentary task tracking with outlines and checkboxes.

If Curio had an iPad version with Dropbox support, I'd consider it.

I've been experimenting with just bringing an iPad with a bluetooth keyboard as a replacement for my 17" MacBook Pro for the short trips.

Most of the time, I'd use it for web browsing, e-mail, OmniOutliner, Circus Ponies Notebook, and OmniFocus. I also bought iThoughts HD which allows me to do mind mapping on the iPad, sync the documents to Dropbox and have it read by Novamind.

I'm relatively new to mind mapping so I'm still experimenting.