The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

new to omnifocus w/questions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
and here they:

1. do you need to have the client software on the mac ?? (or can you just use the iphone version for all your to do's??) [i really only need it on the iphone, although i guess you would not get to show on your ical]

2. that leads me to my next question - how do you get your to do's to sync to the ical on a date and thus back to the iphone's cal?? i only see a list off to the side of the cal which really is no different than looking at the list in omnifocus

thanks