The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't see @Waiting actions on iPhone while see them on Mac Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi! I'm new to the forum. I setup OmniFocus for Mac and iPhone. I created folders and projects and created next actions for them. I can see all of them on my Mac. I synced to my iPhone with no problem. On my iPhone I don't see @Waiting actions though they are seen on Mac. What could I check to make them visible?

It sounds like you want to tap the View button - which looks like an eye - and set it to "Remaining". If it's set to "Available" or "Next Action", tasks in the future or in an on-hold context won't appear.

Hope that helps!

Thanks, works!

It would be logical to see waiting tasks but don't see future tasks though.

Well, there's nothing that says you have to have your waiting contexts be on hold...