The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniPlan not syncing with CalDAV? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I am trying to publish task assignment to corporate CalDAV so that team members can subscribe to their calendar (created one for each team member). Under "Configure publishing and subscriptions" I created
1. "Sync tasks to/from CalDav events", created a new calendar and mapped it to a custom filter (all task assigned to resource1)
2. "Sync tasks to/from iCal events", selected an existing calendar and mapped it to a customer filter (all task assigned to resource 2)
3. "Sync tasks with Calendar Server to-do, created a third calendar and mapped it to a custom filter (all task assigned to resource3)

Now I published & updated the calendars. While two new calendars got created in CalDav (that I am able to see in iCal), I am not able to see any of the task assignments in iCal. Is OmniPlan not syncing with CalDAV?