The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unable to sync w/Bonjour since iPhone Omnifocus update [SOLVED: Blocked by router.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Howdy.

Help! My wife and I are unable to sync our iPhone Omnifocus on 3GS iPhones with our respective MBPs (latest software throughout) since updating the Omnifocus iPhone app a few days ago.

I've tried sending the settings from MBP Omnifocus to iPhone Omnifocus but they're not found by the iPhone Omnifocus app. I've tried e-mailing the settings from the Omnifocus, but they result in the same error: "Unable to find sync server."

We've had no problems before updating the iPhone Omnifocus app.

Anyone else using Bonjour and experiencing Sync issues?

On a separate note, developers, the e-mail settings you send through - the link received in the iPhone e-mail software isn't clickable. I had to copy and paste it into a browser.

Also in the MBP Omnifocus app, if I go to the Synchronization Preferences, select Bonjour and click on the Help icon down bottom right, I get a message from Help: "Help viewer cannot open this document"

So ... err ... Help!

Cheers

James