The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OS upgrade, Mail 4 disabled outdated OmniMailMessageServiceEnabler, where do I get current one? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I finally upgraded to Snow Leopard (I know, I know. Late late late to the party).

Mail.app, when I launched it, told me that it had disabled a couple of mail bundles. One of those was for the OmniMailMessageServiceEnabler.

How do I install the most recent version for Mail 4.0? I searched and could not see where to get it, download it, install it, or anything.

I did, however, see that outside of this directory --
~/Library/Mail/Bundles/
-- the software beast I'm looking for is not OmniMailMessageServiceEnabler.mailbundle, but Clip-o-Tron.

Awaiting wisdom from those who've gone before me,

AuntiAlias

Note to self: in addition to searching google, go all out and search in the forum, too.

I found the answer here: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=21671

OmniFocus > Preferences…
Go to Clippings Pane
Click the bottom item to install/enable OmniFocus Mail Clip-O-Tron 3000.