The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Saving Outline Text Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello-

I'm new to OmniGraffle and can't seem to figure out how to do something that is probably simple. I've created a basic outline chart and would like to save/copy/export the text outline for use in another document. I can view the outline in the outline sidebar but I can't seem to figure out how to save the text rather than the image. Is this possible?

Thanks
David

At the moment you can export to the OmniOutliner format, which will preserve the outline and text, etc. -- You can also copy and paste between the Outline Editor and OmniOutliner.

I'm afraid that's the only method right now, however we would like to add exporting to some text formats and the like.