The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Favorites bar wraps rather than displaying double-arrow icon Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Until recently (I think even the 5.5 SPs behaved like this, unless I'm going crazy?), the favorites bar would show a double-arrow icon on the right hand side if there were more favorites than could be displayed, as with Safari.

Now, OmniWeb wraps the favorites bar like this, leaving a whole lot of empty white space in the favorites bar. OW already uses up a large amount of screen real estate with its tab bar and now this, it'd be nice if there were an option to have it behave like Safari's favorites bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by am_fek
…unless I'm going crazy?), the favorites bar would show a double-arrow icon on the right hand side…
Unless my age is beginning to tell, I thought the Favorites Bar always wrapped.

You could well be right, I began to have doubts myself as I wrote the post.

If that's the case, then perhaps this could just be treated as a feature request :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by am_fek
…If that's the case, then perhaps this could just be treated as a feature request :)
Agreed. Just wondering if it's been requested before? If not, I guess we may be in a minority of two.