The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Alright, I need someone to explain this to me really slowly (WebDAVc) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Okay, so I've signed up for box.net and a few other webdav services, for the purpose of syncing omnifocus from my mac to my iphone. I don't know where to find the webdav location, and where I should put in my username/password, etc.

Is there a free webdav service to use that's worked for you? If so, what is the location of the server (that I would put in after presumably signing up).

Thanks!

Just FYI, this is the message I get from box.net with the server setting at http://www.box.net/dav

Quote:
Unable to perform WebDAV operation.

The www.box.net server returned “internal server error” (500) in response to a request to “MOVE /dav/OmniFocus.ofocus/20090312002919=fFcoDKiv6Yc.client-write-in-progress-fUfgVX2xNiZ”.

Hey John- You might want to check out the free WebDAV provider thread. I *think* some users have used box.net, but I don't want to say with certainty it works. (I've personally tried out mydisk.se and swissdisk.com—had better luck with mydisk.se.)