The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 4 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Problem printing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I've been using the beta product for a week or so and have been able to print outlines no problem. Since the last update however, when I try to print, the outline is completely collapsed in the print view despite being expanded in the main window. Only the first level prints out. This is the same on all files.

As far as I can see, nothing else has changed other than the update, could it have caused it?

Thanks,

Mike

I don't have much to add to this other than to confirm that I have exactly the same problem with this version. It appears only level 1 rows are included.

OO3 works fine with the same files.

Confirming that I have this problem too. I also note that there is no print setup dialog in the software, perhaps it hasn't been wired up yet. Sending feedback to Omni.

My workaround is to open the outline in OmniOutliner 3 and print it from there.

Glad it's not just me. It's been working fine up until last week. Unfortunately I don't have OO3, I was hoping that I could hang on for 4 to be released.

I can export it which is OK but not ideal...