The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Developer > AppleScripting Omni Apps
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Place a PNG image in a Graffle doc w/AS Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm trying to place a small PNG image (actually, several) in an OmniGraffle document. I've used File: Place Image… to manually put placeholder images in, but now I want to script replacing them with the real images (from PNG files).

According to the dictionary, solids have a property "image" that you set to the name of a file to fill the solid, but this doesn't work. It gives "Apple Event handler failed".

P.S. How about documenting the fact that the property "tag" is stored in user data with the name "_tag"? It would have saved me some trouble.