The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sharing documents causes alignment problems Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am working on Omnigraffle docs with someone else. We both have OG Pro 4.2.2. We save the document to a shared drive on a network. For some reason, elements become unaligned when he opens my documents or vice versa. If he opens the document, sees it is unaligned, closes it and then I open it again, the document is fine. If he opens it, sees it is unaligned, saves and closes it, it will be unaligned when I open it.

In case "unaligned" is not the best word: I am talking about how elements of the page are aligned next to each other. We're creating web site maps and page layouts. Fonts do not change, just lines or text boxes move so that they no longer line up correctly.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

An initial guess would be that you have different printer settings than your colleague, and it's the different default margins (that don't actually display on the canvas) that are causing the alignment problems.

Does that sound plausible?