The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Authentication panel bug Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This is an obscure bug but I confirmed it. I run a hosting business and when log into multiple WHM cPanel sites then quit the browser and restart it, sometimes the authentication panel becomes unresponsive to clicks.

What I think is happening is when more than one panel is requesting a username and password and they both appear simultaneously, if the back one receives the focus, you can't get to it to click cancel or continue.

The only way out of the situation is to force-quit OW 5.7 and when restarting it, cancel one of the panels so that the other one appears.

Where I got caught up this way was when I was logged into 2 panels, I had another window open from one of them. When I restarted OW, both panels requested authentication. I authenticated one which re-opened the cpanel with the popup window taking the focus away from the second panel. I could see the panel but not input or click the cancel button.

The only option was to force-quit OW.