The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Arabic/Hebrew Right to Left Support Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I am a proud owner of Omni apps and use OmniOutliner daily. In English writings it's logical to have the page displaying bullets and Hierarchal sub-sections from left to right, however in Arabic or Hebrew it's not that convenient at all.

Kindly support such Right to Left (RTL) feature.

Thanks a lot

I too would like to see this implemented. OmniOutliner currently supports OS X's built-in support for right-to-left text, but there doesn't appear to be any way to put checkboxes, numbering, etc. on the right side to accommodate right-to-left outlines.

Ditto: something for OO4 ?

After all, the foundational bullet-point list of mediterranean culture, from which all other lists and outlines descend, was drafted on Mt Sinai with the bullets carved to the right ...

In the meanwhile, Mellel already supports right to left outlines for the modern scripts of the Levant.

--

Last edited by RobTrew; 2010-01-26 at 05:47 AM.. Reason: PS re Mellel

And, of course, anyone who wants this should log a request with Omnioutliner support.

OO3 Help > Send Feedback

(Development priorities are based on the number of recorded requests, I understand).

Kindly support Right to Left (RTL) feature.

Any news on RTL support on omnigraffle?