The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filter ribbon question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm just curious - do any of you ever hide the filter ribbon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig
never

nope i leave it on all of the time so i know what it is i'm seeing

Quote:
I hid it for a day or two, to protect my eyes from seeing the ugliest of icons, the huge flag, but now that that's gone, thankfully, I'm back to always showing the ribbon.

I would like to be able to choose, at some point, which arrangement types are shown on the ribbon. I don't need them all.

Quote:
Always visible here.

Curt

Hide the filter ribbon? You mean we can hide it?? <grin -- I know we can>

Why would anyone want to hide it?

--Liz

Quote:
Yup! I do.... most of the time. It's all part my taste for the GTD zen-itude of an uncluttered landscape. ;-)
I don't change the "arrangement" settings often enough to have the ribbon showing at all times.

Funny, I almost never have it down. I set it to show available actions in context view, tucked it away, and have barely touched it since. Nothing else on the whole bar was of any real use to me until the recent breakout of the flagged selector.

always visible and always changing the options. i can't imagine not having it.

Always have it open. I don't find it too obtrusive, especially now that the flag icon has been deemphasized. I prefer to see what filter I have on and have the ability to easily change filter options without having to reopen it.

Always visible, changed often. ( the inspectors are always visible here, too).