The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Release Notes Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
is it me or have the most recent updates to OF intended to be released without release notes?

I don't see a list of changes for the latest builds since July 21st.

This is not uncommon in the sneakypeak line. I suspect changes are being made to parts of the app not visible to the end user, so nothing appears in the release notes. Either that, or the Omni folks are just too busy to document every little change that is made from build to build. It seems like the release notes eventually get caught up. So just keep watching.

-Dennis

Yesterday's release notes got the wrong date on them. Meanwhile, yes, we've probably gotten a little terse with the release notes because we're too focused on getting stuff fixed to tell you what we've fixed. Sorry.

Whether you see recent release notes or not, there are still a lot of changes going in every day.

can we help optimize and automate your release note build process?

I've been there! ;)

Actually, the release notes on the desktop side have been accurate (except for that incorrect date); the changes we've been making recently have primarily been on the iPhone side (which unfortunately triggers new desktop builds even if nothing there has changed).