The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Changing standard when a day ends? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Is there a way in OF to change the standard time when a day ends?

When I have set an action to start again after 1 day it automatically sets itself to start again after midnight.
I often work after midnight, however, and if I mark the action as finished after midnight it won't appear for me on the next day (after waking up).

OF won't allow me to set the starting time to e.g. 3:00am right from the beginning. Only after I have completed the action I change the starting time of the newly started action.

Isn't there a way I can change it for all newly created actions to make the "start again" e.g. 3am instead the standard midnight?

Last edited by enigma2k; 2012-06-12 at 04:30 AM..