The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anyway Of Removing Icons From Favorites Bar? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
My question is pretty straight forward, no? Is there anyway of removing icons from the favorites bar? (ie. the folder icon when I put a folder of links in the favorites bar)

There's a feature request open on the ability to do that, but it hasn't made it into the app. I'll attach you to that item in our development database so the team will know you'd like to see that added.

awwwwwwwww... well... hopefully sooner than later! If you can consider as well the option of removing the bookmark icon next to links and the possibility to use other icon sets in the nav bar.

Otherwise... lol... the app is perfect. works well for me darn it!