The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to use QuickSilver ? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Makes sense to me. I sent the video using the send feedback. In general that's probably a better place for most of the bugs, unless it's more of a question/usage bug that may need more eyes than Omni to look at / discuss.

Oh, and when I say screencast, it was just a video of me mousing around. Ethan's videos take a lot more work than people think they do, especially because they have audio on them.

OK, so am paying for OmniFocus now... =] (still wondering how this switch from text files it going to go...).

Anyhow, love the QuickSilver action, but one thing I desperately need is a way to set due date on things so that stuff filter up in a sort of tickler sort of method.

So, for example if I could type in Quicksilver
"Check on whether so-and-so finished something >Grind @waiting #next week"
And then "Send to OmniFocus"
that would be wicked... even if I had to enter the date in a format like 2008-04-09 I'd be cool with that, but unfortunately I don't know AppleScript that well (ruby yeah, applescript, no... =< )

Can anyone point me at how I'd modify the script to handle that (as well as add in the smarts for it ?). It's the one thing that forces me to switch from QS to Omni in terms of flow and breaks what I'm doing.

thanks,
Daryl.

Ditto on the request to specify due date for the QS plugin... I guess I could go modify the script in ~/Library/Application Support/Quicksilver/Actions? Is there a newer version available anywhere... from the script I have it shows this header:

Header: svn+ssh://source.omnigroup.com/Source/svn/Omni/trunk/OmniGroup/Applications/Focus/Extras/SampleScripts/Send%20to%20OmniFocus.applescript 86174 2007-04-28 03:08:22Z kc