The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sync after sleep: Internet connection offline Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by b-dr View Post
I agree with CatOne: the need for the user to intervene is annoying.

And here's the problem: I just opened my Mac and went to eat some dinner. I came back, 30 minutes later and still no sync.

In other words, I have to manually force the sync, which triggers the pop-up "Your Internet connection...", hit "Retry", and then, finally, everything is in sync. All the time. And the timeframe doesn't matter: it just won't sync automatically after waking up.

I agree that the remedy is simple, but it's not painless. (Sort of.) There's no reason for it to require user input.
Ayup. And this is a case where support is not helpful. They're quick to acknowledge the issue, but after 3 years of it being acknowledged there's no fix yet.