The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Review? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroen View Post
Thank you for your explanation, this seems very helpful.

I recreated what you did in the "Planning mode", with the filter settings as described, but then I get two groups of "Today" and "Within the next month", not the week as you described. How do you get that?
The headings are generated automatically. Apparently you don't have anything due for review tomorrow, or in days 2 through 7 from today.

Curt

I must be missing something. I don't see an action for "Review" anywhere. Also, when I set a date and time in the "Next Review" panel, nothing happens when that time threshold is passed. No notification, alert, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelande View Post
This works, but a) had to be manually setup and b) again is not presented to you in any automated way - you have to remember to go to that weekly review or scheduled review on your own.
I have a singleton action set up to remind me every week to do a review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvonk View Post
I have a singleton action set up to remind me every week to do a review.
At the risk of repeating myself, I would have thought that this is what the Review Date function should be doing. Otherwise, what's its purpose?

The date determines what to display when doing a review. It is not an alarm of some kind.