The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

good printing layout for omnifocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNik View Post
A few ideas:

Shrink the font size: My screen fonts are set fairly large for easy on-screen reading. A print-out is, effectively, higher resolution, so smaller fonts would fit more on a page. Since prints are usually going traveling, fewer pages is a good thing.

Columnar Output: Again, in the interests of fitting more on a page, columnar output would be awesome. On a landscape-sized page, you could fit a great many tasks in 2-3 columns.

Check boxes: I printed out my to-do list for chore-day. Now I want to mark 'em done! Sure, I can cross them out, but how much COOLER would it be if I could check a box? Mmmm... Satisfying!

At the same time, the configurability of the current setup is quite nice. Lots of ways to skin this cat. I may spend a little time on a prospective layout.

like it