The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnifocus for iPhone not syncing to MobileMe Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
For some reason, my iPhone app won't sync with my database from MobileMe. Every time I try to sync, it will show the sync icon rotating and then the whole app quits and the screen goes to my Home page, without any error messages. These are the things I tried to fix it:

Reset the sync settings from Mac to iPhone
Reset the Phone

I don't need anything from the iPhone, so I have no problem resetting the iPhone app all together, but I can't seem to find a way how.

Thanks

JDog, if you're still having trouble with this, you may want to try the steps from the early posts in this thread.

If they don't help, contact our support ninjas and we'll be happy to help. (Apologies for the delayed response - we check the forums as we're able to on top of our other duties, but we don't have dedicated forum staff the way we do support ninjas to handle email or phone calls.)