The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Add due date with Email Fowarding Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi Everyone,

So i forward all of my email to omni to make sure it gets into my inbox. But sometimes i don't have time to process my inbox. But some requests in there are VERY urgent and need to be dealt with today.
Is there a way to add the due and start tags to a email that i am forwarding.

i tried adding # #today to both the start and end of the email.
Let me know.

Thanks,
Soupy

Yes, you can.

Read OF's documentation for details, but if you write in the subject something like this:
Subject bla bla ! ::Project X @Home #tom #tod

It will place that task in Project X, with an @Home context, set it to Start today and Due tomorrow. Oh, and it will also flag it (with the !).

Very cool.