The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Does OmniFocus integrate with Exchange/Outlook [A: No; email ninjas to request] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi Ken
I am interested in OF. I have been looking diligently for a task app that will integrate with my iphone, entourage and our exchange server at the job. Is OF the answer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by renza1 View Post
Hi Ken
I am interested in OF. I have been looking diligently for a task app that will integrate with my iphone, entourage and our exchange server at the job. Is OF the answer?
OF doesn't integrate with Entourage and Exchange really.

Moving these posts into a separate thread in case folks search the forums for this info in the future.

As always, email the support ninjas if you'd like to request features to add to OmniFocus. They can either add a new item to the development database or vote an existing one up, as appropriate.