The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Change the icon with winterboard? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,
how do I change the icon for omnifocus?
I have 4.1. JB, and need to know how to name the folder in the theme-bundles-folder and the png-file in this folder.

"omnigroup.com.omnifocus"
and
"foriPhone@2x.png"

do not work

share the same quesiton, waiting

if you're comfortable with connecting to your phone through SSH, i can find the file and give you a step-by-step on how to change it. just out of curiosity, what icon are you planning on using?

Yes, I can connect through SSH.
And I do have several themes ,where I would like to change the winterboard icon. In many case I will use the "things"-icon of the theme.

weird, i can't get it to work, not sure what the deal is. and who knows if omnigroup wants to risk getting on apple's bad side meddling with jailbreakers and such.

the icon that i found that matches is OmniFocus-57.png for what it's worth.