The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Feature Request: Task marked complete in X time Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I wrote this feature request in...was interested in feedback.

Feature request: I'd like the ability to set a time limit on a task so that it is marked as complete after time has expired. For example, a task called "wait for laundry to dry" I would like to expire in 50 minutes so that when I'm in my "@home" context, "retrieve laundry from dryer" will display when the clothes have dried, without me having to keep track of the time and manually check off "wait for laundry to dry" from my "@waiting" context.