The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Only Mac Based? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi

I have a friend that would really benefit from this. I have been using it for a week and can't get over how much I have needed it! The problem is that my friend is on a Windows platform. Can't find specs on the site. Does anyone know if it can work with Windows and Blackberry?

OF is Mac and iPhone only. The OmniGroup has indicated that they have no plans to develop anything for Windows.

Curt

Is there something out there that is of the same philosophy that you know of for Pcers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriecurley View Post
Is there something out there that is of the same philosophy that you know of for Pcers?
Sure is. OS X! [Sorry, couldn't resist a juicy one like that...]

Not sure what's so juicy about that. I'm just trying to help someone out.

There's a GTD plug-in for Outlook that I keep hearing about. Beyond that, I really don't know much about Windows apps for Getting Things Done™.