The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Default "Projects" folder? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm with Amber. When the Projects folder appeared I was bummed and sort of thought "ach - they'll get rid of it". But it's still there........

Omni is usually quite good at UI so I'm sort of surprised by this. It feels just weird having a folder for effectively nothing since you can't make more at the same level.

Bring back the divider line Omni!