The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New OmniFocus 2 for iOS7 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I saw the release announcing the new OF2. Wondering if OF1 will still work on iOS7?

I was wondering the same thing.

And will the new OF app be on sale/discounted price for a short time ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhsidoc View Post
I saw the release announcing the new OF2. Wondering if OF1 will still work on iOS7?
They said in the blog post it should.

Works fine. Been using iOS 7 and it for months

Also been using for months. Is almost fine.

Just tried it out. At first glance (a quick test) I can't see any issues and sync is OK.

Has anyone seen OmniFocus 2 for iPhone? Other than being built for iOS 7, how much different is it from the existing OF for iPhone?

Let me guess, given that it doesn't say it explicitly in the blog post, we'll all have to pay the full price for each version 2 app?

Any clue as to what OF2 will bring besides iOS7 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKT View Post
Let me guess, given that it doesn't say it explicitly in the blog post, we'll all have to pay the full price for each version 2 app?
It sounded like it. Given there hasn't been a paid upgrade to OmniFocus since the original version shipped in June 2008, it seems reasonable for them to charge for an upgrade. You don't need to upgrade if you don't want, and the App Store has no mechanism to offer discounted upgrades.