The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Email settings checkbox will not stay checked Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,

I am running OF on 2 Macs. I make sure to Sync and then close OF on one machine prior to opening OF on the other machine. I have noticed that since I started running in this fashion, the checkbox in Pref->Email that enables me to turn on email collection always resets. Every time I open the program I need to go in and activate it.

Any ideas?

Ryan

If you need a guaranteed reply, you should use Help->Send Feedback or email omnifocus@omnigroup.com -- this is a user forum which is read by Omni employees on a best-effort basis, but there's no guarantee your message here will be seen by someone who is obligated to reply...